Are you OK?
I have been asked this question more than once in the past few months.
It is a valid question considering these factors;
- I am LIVING large these days – a sure sign that something is amiss
- My skin looks like it did when I was in the grips of puberty – when we are unwell our skin can’t hide it
- My social calendar is quite open – when people are not jet setting it must mean something
Just because you are a wellness enthusiast and host of a TV show about Wellness does not automatically mean that you are the epitome of health and wellness.
It can actually be quite stressful and can lead to some interesting behaviors (self sabotauging ones)
Getting Quiet and Listening
This February I launched an indiegogo campaign to share a project that is bigger than me, however before I started this BIG project I felt like I needed to get quiet and listen to see if…
- a) I am in a place to be able to deliver on such a project
- b) this project is worthwhile
- c) it is the right time for this project
This is what I am learning
If your body is hurting, pay attention and investigate
If you feel like you are in a fog, pay attention and investigate
If you feel like curling up under the blankets for days on end, pay attention and investigate
What does investigate mean?
Investigating can happen many ways.
Toxic Load and our health and well be-ing
By getting quiet and paying attention I found out a few things that have helped me
Some people work in banks, some people teach, some people build things.
How you do it matters as much as what you do.
Yesterday someone told me I was fortunate
Audentes fortuna iuuat, Fortes fortuna adiuuat, Fortuna audaces iuua and Fortes fortuna iuuat and, Forest Fortuna Adiuvat
A Latin Proverb Which means
Fortune favours the bold, Fortune favours the brave, Fortune helps the brave, and Fortune favours the strong
Yes I am fortunate…and also bold, brave and strong!